Thursday 10 March 2011

This is my First Post Ever!

Too exciting....I always have so much to say and my friend Sharon says I should just post everything on my very own blog. So, here I am; setting up the first of my many post to come.

Today I said goodbye to an amazing young friend who is embarking on a new career and enjoying a new romance. Ah, how wonderful to be young...! It is sad in someways that I won't be able to slide by her office and pop in to catch the latest news on her projects or her life. I have decided though, that I will bbm her whenever I feel that urge. I hope that she will too.

That fwd message I keep getting from friends about people being in your life for a reason, season ...la la la...well as annoying as it is, I guess it is...right.

Life is so fast moving that sometimes I feel ,I just need to be a spectator for a while and watch as if watching a movie in slo...mo.

I have so...many ideas to put down, excuse me while I jump around a bit...this is taking awhile to get use to...


2 comments:

  1. Shirlz... I love your first post, mostly because it's about me. I look forward to more and I have been wanting to start a blog for sometime, maybe it's time I do?? I will miss seeing your face at work... take good care and we will BBM for sure!
    Love Lolly xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, I got thru my first day without you and with someone else in your office it seems weird...
    I absolutely think you should start your blog. I'll follow you!
    love, Shirl

    ReplyDelete