Thursday 6 September 2012

A soaring "A"


Bang you hit it and it’s amazing!

The feeling of reaching something you weren’t quite sure you could, is “AMAZING”! It could just be that pesky mosquito that has been plaguing you for the last half hour that’s been around your ear but in my case it is that high “A” that I hit in choir and it just feels so right.

So right, that at that very moment nothing can go wrong. This is the starting place of meditation…

Spiritual wellness for me is that feeling of reaching perfect pitch and along with it the inner knowledge of where I stand and who I am at that very moment in relation to the world around me, how I affect it and it’s affect on me.

To get to that place; you have to give up all that you worry about, all that you dream about and just let go…

Letting go is probably the hardest piece of work we have in our lives, when there are so many things to be done in a day and so many variables that we worry about. Understand, there is a distinction on the matters that you can affect and others, that are not yours to control.

Your Spirit is what is inside you, it is to be protected and nurtured for a full and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment